Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hi from Honey's week so far......









Well....Hi! Just had a few minutes to write here....
Monday I went to check out my new potential volunteer job..visiting a home with seniors that do not receive a lot of visitors. I felt really out of place, maybe because they weren't expecting me. But eventually, I did get a few pets, and found LOTS of crumbs on the floor..... Mom said we will try to go by and visit once a week. Maybe we can take a walk on a really pretty trail nearby! Woof! Mom, let's do that!
After, mom took me to one of my favorite parkies. I got to swim! The sun was shining through the trees after the rain, it was lovely. So many great smells and sticks. We often go with our dear friends, Golden Samantha and her mom. Those are really fun times. I LOVE Sammie's mom's pants!!! Guess why?! Treats! I love to follow those pants! I could walk for miles.
And Samantha is AMAZING! She can be standing next to me, staring into the pocket of those pants with me, and all of a sudden, leap OVER ME and is pretty much standing on the other side of me. Our moms always let out big laughs when that happens. Sammie has that great energy!
Yesterday I went to my really nice vet. She is so thorough, and nice to me. But, I guess I am getting older! Grrrr.... More hard tablets to take. And, they are running some tests on a few questionable spots on me. I hope I'm ok!
Oh, and that's me in my curl-up bed!! So comfy!

Cheers.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Honey! Nice to see you curled up in your beddie bye! I hope we can walk this afternoon - I'll try not to jump over you! Mom's been cooking up soup - too bad it's not cookies for us!
    Love and Slobbers,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Honey! Sounds like you're having a good week so far. That's nice of you to visit the nursing home. Your vet sounds nice - I hope she says you're practically perfect in every way.

    See ya!
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I just added you to my Pooch Pals. Hope ya don't mind!

    Your pal,
    Joey

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bed looks awfully comfy, would you mind sharing? =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Honey (again!)!
    Great bloggie! You've been "prized" with the "Honest Weblog Award." C'mon over for info!
    Love,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Honey, we must take care of ourselves... or our vets... let's allow them to do it. You look very healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey! I think you are very cute! Come and visit my blog! sunnyspaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOWOOOOOO Honey....
    what a great day you had!!!
    your pictures are wonderful and you look soooooooooooooo beautiful and cute!!!!
    That's nice of you to visit the nursing home!!!!!have a sweet heart!!!! Your vet sounds nice.....
    Have a great Velentine's Day!!!!!
    We love you soooooooooooooooo much!!!!
    Kisses and licks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had pawsome day Honey! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Stuffed from eating a BIG feast,
    Solid Gold Dancer

    ReplyDelete