Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hi from Honey


Cheers! My name is Honey (....sometimes...see below). I am 13 years old. Yea!
That's me getting a snow bath! Dad said I had rolled too many times in the 'not nice' snow. I LOVE the 'not nice' snow! Good smells. I love the snow! And, thankfully later that day we got to go to Camp Richardson at Lake Tahoe for a hike. Lots of sticks. I love sticks! It turned out to be a full moon. Mom and dad were thrilled. And I was thrilled 'cause that meant more time at the beach with my new sticks!
By the way, it wasn't easy to find a blogname, as there seem to be many Honey'ies! Which makes me think that might be why mom and dad have so many other names for me..... I find I am confused when they call out 'scooty' or 'doggers' or 'super trouper' or 'Buns!' or other well toned words. So, I resort to just sniffing my nose their way, and if good smells are in the air, I respond to their calls. (mom usually has better smells than dad, but don't tell dad).
Mom is going to help me post this and find more photos...but I'll sign off for now....




8 comments:

  1. Pawsome blog! I am so glad to see my fab pal, Honey here! This will be so much fun! Activate your "friends" gadget and I'll be your first! And don't forget to join Dogs with Blogs if you haven't! I love this posting and pictures - very funny HOney! See you very soon!
    With Love and Licks,
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet woo!

    Samantha sent me! Oh yes, please DOOOOOO join DWB!

    I have one golden khousin here and two at The Bridge!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, I am here via Samantha too. Nice to meet you. Please stop on by and join DWB, it has been the best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha sent us too. Very happy to meet woo, Honey. We love the name of your blog. Our mom once had a golden named Ginger, she looked a lot like woo.

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you Honey. Welcome to the world of dog bloggers!

    Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof, woof, nice to meet you Honey!

    Duke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Honey, thank you for visiting my blog. You are a very pretty dog. We have some Goldens in our dock diving club. You'll love blogging because you get to meet so many new doggie friends. Maybe one day you can come to one of my events and we can meet in person. Love, Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to meet you, Honey! You are so beautiful!

    Love
    Thor

    ReplyDelete